[yocto] Yocto Poky 2.4.1 - Remove python3 from build

Marwen BRIKCHA marwen.brikcha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:59:32 PDT 2018

Hello Ross,

I've set in my receipe opencv_3.%.bappend
PACKAGECONFIG = "eigen jpeg png tiff v4l libv4l gstreamer"
EXTRA_OECMAKE_append = " \
                  -DBUILD_PYTHON_SUPPORT=OFF \
                  -DBUILD_opencv_python3=OFF \
                 "
But alway opencv build python 3 dependencies in my images.
It's weird.

*$> bitbake -e opencv | grep "PACKAGECONFIG", I got :*
PACKAGECONFIG=" eigen jpeg png tiff v4l libv4l gstreamer"
and some other log that show -DBUILD_PYTHON_SUPPORT=OFF
-DBUILD_opencv_python3=OFF

Any help ?

Br,
Marwen