[yocto] [Yocto][poky][meta] already-stripped ignore if set for any other package then INSANE_SKIP_${PN}

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:17:28 PDT 2018

Hi,

Sorry I see now that there is a typo. What I mean is that in the default
package I am not suing INSANE_SKIP but for packag1 I need already-stripped

INSANE_SKIP_${PN}-package1 = " \
dev-so \
already-stripped \
"

But I continuously get the error that they are already-stripped. So is it
supposed to work because I don't understand  the code in the
package.bbclass since it looks like it is only checking for
already-stripped in ${PN} and not ${PN}-package1?

BR
Måns Zigher