[yocto] Fwd: missing required package for yocto project on Fedora 28

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:07:05 PDT 2018

Michael,

Sorry you are having trouble with this.  I am going to forward your message
to the yocto discussion group.  They will have the expertise to help you
out.  I don't know if you use IRC chat but the #yocto room under freenode
has a lot of Yocto expertise as well.  I can't really help you debug the
issue as I do the documentation.  I will still look into that missing
package issue though as that potentially affects the docs.

Scott