[yocto] Sumo distro problem with dhcp packet?

Kosta Zertsekel KZertsekel at advaoptical.com
Wed Oct 10 08:57:00 PDT 2018

You need to take a look at the available dhcp packages
for dhcp recipe here:
https://git.yoctoproject.org/clean/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/recipes-connectivity/dhcp/dhcp.inc#n100

PACKAGES += "dhcp-libs dhcp-server dhcp-server-config dhcp-client dhcp-relay dhcp-omshell"

For example, you can do the below:
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL_append = "openssh dhcp-client dhcp-server cmake... "

Thanks,
--- Kosta Z