[yocto] if for SRCREV

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Oct 10 02:12:57 PDT 2018

A fairly standard way of doing this is to have an include file that
overrides SRCREV for the recipes that you'd like to build from HEAD.  See,
for example, the poky-bleeding.conf distro which includes
poky-floating-revisions.inc.

You could have an include file which does the same so you toggle
"development build" in once place (eg by including that file in local.conf)
and everything which needs to switch to HEAD does.

Ross
Ross