[yocto] Yocto on Atmel SAME70?

rz charger rzcharger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:29:30 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

Good day.

Currently our team is using Yocto on CM3 Raspberry Pi. We are planning to
port our current Yocto project into Atmel SAME70. However we are not sure
whether it is possible or not. We have few questions hopefully someone has
some experience with this can enlighten us.

1. Is it possible and recommended to implement Yocto into Atmel SAME70 for
IoT application? (Single core CPU:300MHz, RAM: 384KB, Program Memory Size:
2048 KB)
2. Any example/past project of Yocto running on Atmel SAME70?

 Appreciate your time.Thank you

Regards,
Rz Charger
Malaysia