[yocto] Enable wpa_supplicant at wlan0.service on boot with systemd

ChenQi Qi.Chen at windriver.com
Wed Nov 14 01:30:04 PST 2018

For the current codes, manually creating symlink is the easiest way to
achieve your goal.
The current mechanism in systemd.bbclass has to 'enable' or 'disable'
all services in SYSTEMD_SERVICE_xxx. There's no mechanism to enable or
disable a subset of them.
This might need to be improved.

Best Regards,
Chen Qi