[yocto] meta-gnome: what are dependencies for gnome-full-desktop (gnome interface)

Knoppix theknoppix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 00:41:28 PST 2018

(Excuse me for my english I am not native)

One disappointment for me was learn that meta-gnome is not fully-supported
for running desktop. So i want to write all remain recipes to use desktop
environment. I want to start from scratch (except from meta-debian-recipes)
because for learn gnome world.

Dear friends, how can I learn what are the necessary binaries&libraries for
gnome interface (i.e: desktop window&display-manager panel, topbar,
settings and other UI full-desktop-environment) to use on yocto project?
Which project is I should start to write its recipe?

My question is what should I search on search-engines?
Would you advice me a tutorial&manual please?

Kind regards.