[yocto] lib32-glibc headers populated instead glibc headers in the SDK toolchain - yocto 2.2.2

ravi chandran ravchand_jm at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 13 02:25:49 PST 2018

Hi all,
I am working in one project where both lib32 & lib64 need to be supported. Hence, lib32-glibc & glibc both are there in yocto build. In the final toolchain, after running "bitbake <image> -c populate-sdk", it is randomly, lib32-glibc headers are getting populated instead of glibc headers.
Ex: in the toolchain, <sysroots_dir>/aarch64/usr/include/bits/endian.h - lib32-glibc header file content seen instead glibc header file content.
Please let me know if anybody has any solution/work-around for this.
Thanks in advance,Ravi