[yocto] using pip3-native to install python requirements

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:21:27 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm having recipe for custom python3 application whcih need to install
~20 python dependencies. I've create requirements.txt and using pip on
PC I can install necessary python packages. When try to use
pip3-native (as DEPENDS) and call pip3 I get some errors:

pkg_resources.VersionConflict: (pip 8.1.1
(/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages), Requirement.parse('pip==9.0.1'))

I would like to ask it pip3 can be used (didn't find any other
occurrence in poky) or should I add python dependencies as RDEPENDS ?
Thanks.

BR,

marek

--