[yocto] so how does PACKAGECONFIG_remove really work?

Aditya Tayade Aditya.Tayade at kpit.com
Fri Nov 9 06:21:17 PST 2018

Hi,

Can any one please help me to understand PACKAGECONFIG_remove feature

Let's take an example of systemd recipe as follows:

PACKAGECONFIG ??= "vconsole"

PACKAGECONFIG[vconsole] = "-Dvconsole=true,-Dvconsole=false,,${PN}-vconsole-setup"

Now how should we disable features set in PACKAGECONFIG[vconsole] using PACKAGECONFIG_remove from it's bbappend file?

Regards,

Aditya Tayade

Can any one please help me to understand PACKAGECONFIG_remove feature

Let's take an example of systemd recipe as follows:

PACKAGECONFIG ??= "vconsole"

PACKAGECONFIG[vconsole] = "-Dvconsole=true,-Dvconsole=false,,${PN}-vconsole-setup"

Now how should we disable features set in PACKAGECONFIG using PACKAGECONFIG_remove from it's bbappend file?

Regards,

Aditya Tayade

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.