[yocto] native recipe question

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue May 22 04:00:44 PDT 2018

On 22 May 2018 at 11:56, Damien LEFEVRE <lefevre.da at gmail.com> wrote:
> The recipe builds. When I try using with  DEPENDS += "arrayfire-native" in
> the arrayfire recipe I get this warning:
> WARNING: arrayfire-3.6.0-r0 do_prepare_recipe_sysroot: Manifest
> /home/damien/pyro/build-jetson-tx2/tmp/sstate-control/manifest-x86_64-arrayfire-native.populate_sysroot
> not found?

Don't call the recipe arrayfire-native and then BBCLASSEXTEND=native,
as you'll end up with a non-native arrayfile-native and a native
arrayfire-native-native...

Either have a minimal arrayfire-native recipe which inherits native
and just builds the piece you want, or do the prepend in the recipe as
I said.

Ross