[yocto] Yocto SDK & Toolchain Deploy Issue

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Mon May 21 21:23:54 PDT 2018

I would like to use SDK’s & tool chain generated from Yocto to some other
PC. I see following difficulty while using.

1)      Path in *environment-setup-cortexa8hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi* is
hard code. Is it possible to have that is configurable.

2)      If I change path in *environment-setup-cortexa8hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-
gnueabi script *than also it raise error while recognizing compiler*.*

Please let me know hint for using tool chain generated from one machine to
other machine at any path.