[yocto] Enabling the recipe from menuconfig

Ugesh Reddy kumar.ugesh003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 00:22:24 PDT 2018

Hi, I want to create such a menuconfig like kernal. So it shall display my recipe in menuconfig

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 18 May 2018 at 11:55 a.m., Andrea Galbusera<gizero at gmail.com> wrote:   On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 6:14 AM, chandrasekhar <chandrasekhar at evolute.in> wrote:
> you want to see in kernel menuconfig??

Unlike other distribution build systems, Yocto/OE don't provide any
menuconfig based configuration interface for selecting which package
to include in images you build. There is indeed support for accessing
menuconfig interfaces provided by specific recipes like the linux
kernel. If you need a high level recipe selection tool, your best bet
is probably to look at Toaster.