[yocto] apt-get error

Rahul jangra rahuljangra017 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:20:25 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rahul jangra <rahuljangra017 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 10:29:16 +0530
Subject: Re: [yocto] apt-get error
To: Anuj Mittal <anuj.mittal at intel.com>

when I am creating core-image-minimal it easy to build up
but when I am trying to create core-image-full-cmdline he is getting an error

ore-image-full-cmdline-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Unable to install packages.
Command '/home/debianstretch/rpi/build/tmp/work/raspberrypi3-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-full-cmdline/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/apt-get
 install --force-yes --allow-unauthenticated dpkg base-passwd
hello-mender packagegroup-core-ssh-openssh psplash-raspberrypi
run-postinsts shadow packagegroup-core-boot kernel-devicetree
kernel-image-4.14.39 mender packagegroup-core-full-cmdline apt'
returned 100:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.

 packagegroup-core-full-cmdline : Depends:
packagegroup-core-full-cmdline-initscripts but it is not going to be
installed

ERROR: core-image-full-cmdline-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Function failed: do_rootfs
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/debianstretch/rpi/build/tmp/work/raspberrypi3-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-full-cmdline/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.105216
ERROR: Task (/home/debianstretch/poky-rocko/meta/recipes-extended/images/core-image-full-cmdline.bb:do_rootfs)
failed with exit code '1'

On 5/17/18, Rahul jangra <rahuljangra017 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> KERNEL_IMAGETYPE = "uImage"
>
> # The version of Mender to build. This needs to match an existing
> recipe in the meta-mender repository.
> #
> # Given your Yocto Project version, see which versions of Mender you
> can currently build here:
> #
> https://docs.mender.io/architecture/compatibility#mender-client-and-yocto-project-version
> #
> # Given a Mender client version, see the corresponding version of the
> mender-artifact utility:
> #
> https://docs.mender.io/architecture/compatibility#mender-client-and-artifact-format
> #
> # Note that by default this will select the latest released version of
> the tools.
> # If you need an earlier version, please uncomment the following and set to
> the
> # required version.
> #
> # PREFERRED_VERSION_pn-mender = "1.1.%"
> # PREFERRED_VERSION_pn-mender-artifact = "2.0.%"
> # PREFERRED_VERSION_pn-mender-artifact-native = "2.0.%"
>
> # Build for Hosted Mender
> # To get your tenant token, log in to https://hosted.mender.io,
> # click your email at the top right and then "My organization".
>
> DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " systemd"
> VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"
> DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED = "sysvinit"
> VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = ""
>
> IMAGE_FSTYPES = "ext4"
> IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " apt dpkg "
> #IMAGE_ROOTFS_EXTRA_SPACE = "5242880"
> PACKAGE_FEED_URIS = "http://192.168.1.12:8000"
> EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES += " package-management "
>
> bblayers.conf file setting
>
> POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION = "2"
>
> BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
> BBFILES ?= ""
>
> BBLAYERS ?= " \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-poky \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-openembedded/meta-networking \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-openembedded/meta-perl \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-openembedded/meta-python \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-qt5 \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-raspberrypi \
>   ${HOME}/poky-rocko/meta-security \
>   ${HOME}/rpi/meta-rpi \
>   /home/nsspl/rpi/meta-mender/meta-mender-core \
>   /home/nsspl/rpi/meta-mender/meta-mender-demo \
>   /home/nsspl/rpi/meta-mender/meta-mender-raspberrypi \
>   "
>

> On 5/17/18, Anuj Mittal <anuj.mittal at intel.com> wrote:
>> On 05/16/2018 06:31 PM, Rahul jangra wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> i am facing the so many issues to creating .deb base yocto raspberry pi
>>> image now i am getting this error.
>>> someone can help me how to resolve this error.
>>>
>>> ERROR: core-image-full-cmdline-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Unable to install
>>> '/home/nsspl/rpi/build/tmp/work/raspberrypi3-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-f