[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] No package 'wayland-egl' found

Bill Jenkins bill at korgrd.com
Mon May 14 14:43:02 PDT 2018

Hi,

I just sync'd to the head of the master branch in the poky and meta-raspberrypi repos today
and tried a build that successfully completed last week, but now fails with the error message
"No package 'wayland-egl' found" during the gtk+3_3.22.29.bb:do_configure task.

I see some recent commits in both branches related to egl movement between wayland
and userland. I made sure to be up-to-date in both repos. What could I be missing?

I'm running the command "bitbake core-image-minimal -c populate_sdk"  and the relevant
lines in local.conf are:

MACHINE ??= "raspberrypi3-64"

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " apt gdbserver openssh-sftp-server mdns-dev perfcnt-enable libasound alsa-utils-alsactl alsa-utils-alsamixer ${VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_alsa-state} libjack jack-server jack-utils"

CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " avahi-daemon"

TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK_append = " nativesdk-cmake"

EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES ?= "debug-tweaks x11-base tools-debug splash ssh-server-dropbear package-management"

Everything else is pretty much the default. I've also tried it without the populate_sdk command
with the same result.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill