[yocto] [dev] [meta-oic] Question about Iotivity 1.3.0/1 and fixes status

Chanho Park parkch98 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 01:17:46 PDT 2018

Hi Phillippe,

I’ve seen you updated the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 branch as well. Unfortunately, I
got stuck when I tried to build 1.3.1 branch for aarch as well as armhf
architectures. You already fixed the issue on master branch and 1.3-rel
branch[1] as well but they are not applied yet in meta-oic. I tried to fix
it but it seemed to be updated install scripts of bb file as well. Could
you update the 1.3.1 branch of meta-oic as well?

[1]: https://jira.iotivity.org/browse/IOT-2706

Best Regards,
Chanho Park