[yocto] Check IMAGE_FEATURES content in recipe

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:59:44 PDT 2018

czw., 10 maj 2018 o 10:45 ChenQi <Qi.Chen at windriver.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Piotr,
>
> VAR set in recipe A cannot be accessed by recipe B.

All right, but what about DISTRO_FEATURES? It is available everywhere, so
maybe there is some possibility to do so ...

> For 'read-only-rootfs' image feature, tweaks are done in functions
> executed after generating rootfs.
> meta/classes/rootfs-postcommands.bbclass:ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND +=
> '${@bb.utils.contains("IMAGE_FEATURES", "read-only-rootfs",
> "read_only_rootfs_hook; ", "",d)}'
>
> Can you use a similar approach to solve your problem?

Unfortunately, I can not. I would like to make a pkg_postinst() function of
my package dependent on the rootfs mount mode. It should be different if
the rootfs is going to be mounted as read-only.

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/