[yocto] Native curl and SSL CA certificates

Iván Castell icastell at nayarsystems.com
Wed May 9 04:44:59 PDT 2018

Thank you very much for your explanation Mr. Alexander, it was really
helpfull to understand my issue.

I fixed it removing completely my dnf bbappend recipe from my custom layer
and adding this variable to my distro.conf file:

    PACKAGE_FEED_URIS = "https://storage.googleapis.com/my_repo/"

After that, at the end of the build process the image contains a valid
/etc/yum.d/oe-remote-repo file and all the necesary stuff to manage it.
There is no need to copy "ca-certificates.crt" manually at all.

Now its working as expected! :-)