[yocto] [dbus] [meta-raspberrypi] using dbus with system verilog

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:23:15 PDT 2018

yes, see below, but my problem is with the systemVinit

DISTRO_FEATURES_append += " bluez5 bluez-utils bluetooth wifi alsa"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " linux-firmware-bcm43430 bluez5 bridge-utils
wpa-supplicant python-smbus i2c-tools"
DISTRO_FEATURES_append += " ext2 pulseaudio pam usbhost sbc alsa-plugins
${DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC} "
PACKAGECONFIG_bluez += " --disable-systemd "
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " bluez5-testtools bluez5-noinst-tools
libasound-module-bluez packagegroup-base-bluetooth "

IMAGE_INSTALL_append= " bluez5 pulseaudio-server libpulsecore sbc
pulseaudio-module-bluetooth-discover pulseaudio-module-bluez5-device
pulseaudio-module-bluez5-discover pulseaudio-$
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 "
IMAGE_INSTALL_append= " screen "