[yocto] Problem with Python when running oe-init-build-env

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:19:17 PDT 2018

Hello Raymond,

The problem is that you (talking about your host distro):
[1] Do NOT have python3 package installed;
[2] Do have python3 package < 3.4.0 version, so you need to upgrade!

So, I have no idea which host distro you are using, but:
[1] If Debian/Ubuntu, then: apt-get install python3
     If Fedora, then dnf install python3
[2] If Debian/Ubuntu, then: apt-get update python3
     If Fedora, then dnf update python3

Hope this helps,
Zoran
_______