[yocto] meta-mono: breaking as libglade removed

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:37:01 PDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 11:19 AM, Alex Lennon
<ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> libglade seems to have been removed which is breaking meta-mono builds.
>
> What's best to fix this? Should I be adding the recipe into meta-mono?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex
As the one who removed it - so feel responsible...

1.You could add libglade to meta-mono but I think there some
additional dependencies which need to be added too
2. Checked configure script of gtk-sharp-2.12.45: Seems libglade is an
optional dependency. I think it should be good enough to remove it
from dependencies.

My suggestion would be 2.

Andreas