[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Has anybody run VC4 + X + recent meta/masters lately

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:23:35 PDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 11:05 PM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen the 'Modifier 0x0 vs. tiling(0x7000000000000001) mismatch' error
> and blank screen hundreds of times while working on getting chromium-x11
> accelerated. It would happen if chromium was trying to use the system
> gl/gles libraries instead of the ones it builds.
Then you should give that patch a try - change is in mesa-megadriver
package (building images after mesa changes takes LONG...)

Some appetizer: glmark on mesa 17.1.7 reports 110 / glmark on mesa
17.1.7 reports 145!

As said: will post this to mesa mailing list but for today I'll just
dance on fast-nude-horse-party :)

Have fun

Andreas