[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Has anybody run VC4 + X + recent meta/masters lately

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:41:19 PDT 2018

Hi,

To prepare for sumo I updated all my oe-metas from more or less rocko
to recent masters. Since then I am in trouble with VC4/GL/GLES on
Raspi:

* On X start glmark2-es: complains with 'Modifier 0x0 vs. tiling
(0x7000000000000001) mismatch and window remains black
* On Wayland (weston) glmark2-es-wayland works without issues

OK - I am still sitting on my  meta-raspi-light fork (and am still
promising to come back here with patches :) but I checked: Both layers
are close regarding X and mesa so I'd expect similar results.

To check if mesa might need a later kernel I tried with 4.14 -> same
behaviour. Anybody else with similar issues?

Andreas