[yocto] [Yocto][meta-raspberrypi] raspberrypi3 model B+ not booting

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 02:41:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am using the meta-raspberrypi layer in my build currently on the rocko
branch. When powering on the rpi3 Model B+ the power led turns red then
when the green led is turned on the red is turned off and nothing is
booting the green continues to flash sporadically. My build works fine on
rpi 3 but not on Model B+. When running raspbian on Model 3 it works fine
so it is not a power supply issue nor an sdcard issue. Right now I cannot
use the master branch of meta-raspberrypi because of some patch issues but
is the rocko branch not supporting rpi 3 on model B+?

BR
Mans Zigher