[yocto] scipy recipe

Tim Orling ticotimo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:39:54 PDT 2018

intel-iot-refkit has an openblas recipe:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/intel-iot-refkit/tree/meta-refkit-extra/recipes-convnet/openblas/openblas_0.2.19.bb

Where I am getting stuck is that scipy doesn’t know it is being
cross-compiled and tries to import numpy.core.multiarray. It reports as
numpy being a broken build because the library is of the wrong ELF type
(paraphrasing from memory). That module loads just fine in qemu.