[yocto] Quick hack for compiling old and outdated YOCTO Jethro for Renesas iwg20m

Josef Holzmayr holzmayr at rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Mon Mar 19 13:40:39 PDT 2018

Howdy!
On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 05:38:47PM +0100, Zoran Stojsavljevic wrote:
> [vuser at localhost conf]$ bitbake core-image-minimal
> WARNING: Host distribution "Fedora-27" has not been validated with this
> version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected
> failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
>
> My question is: does anybody know quick hack how to fix this error?

The first, simplest and most obvious would be to try and build with a
supported distro. Just fire up some generic debian/ubuntu docker and see
what happens.

Greetz
--
———————————————
Josef Holzmayr

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548