[yocto] Can SRC_URI look in the same place for two different machines?

Giordon Stark kratsg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:45:27 PDT 2018

Hi,

I would do that, but what I want to do is something like this:

Machine1
Machine2
Machine3a
Machine3b
Machine4

I want 3a/3b to have some shared dtsi files, but these should not be shared
with machines 1, 2, 4. I'm not sure it's just a matter of placing it under
files/ because I don't want those picked up by the non-3 machines.

--
Giordon Stark