[yocto] OpenCV with python3

Peter Balazovic balazovic.peter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 05:13:56 PDT 2018

By allowing "python3-opencv" I end up with errors ....

ERROR: fsl-image-qt5-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: python3-opencv not found in the
feeds .
ERROR: fsl-image-qt5-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: This is often caused by an empty
package declared in a recipe's PACKAGES variable. (Empty packages are not
constructed unless ALLOW_EMPTY_<pkg> = '1' is used.)
ERROR: fsl-image-qt5-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Function failed: do_rootfs

where to look at on problem?