[yocto] Function failed: do_package_qa

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:35:21 PDT 2018

Well heres the dltwrapper bb file it appears to build fine
#
# This file was derived from the 'Hello World!' example recipe in the
# Yocto Project Development Manual.
#

DESCRIPTION = "DLT Wrapper"
SECTION = "examples"
DEPENDS = "boost libusb1 dlt-daemon"
LICENSE = "COMPANY_COMMON_LICENSES"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =
"file://${COMPANY_COMMON_LICENSES}/LICENSE;md5=18f1f6bf24836561f3a65cef19477d20"

TARGET_CFLAGS += "-std=gnu++14"

# This tells bitbake where to find the files we're providing on the
local filesystem
FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/${PN}:"
FILES_${PN} += "${includedir}/*"
inherit autotools gettext cmake
# Use local tarball
SRC_URI = "file://DLTWrapper.tgz"

# Make sure our source directory (for the build) matches the directory
structure in the tarball
S = "${WORKDIR}/DLTWrapper"

do_install() {
install -d ${D}${libdir}
install -d ${D}${includedir}
install -m 0755 ${WORKDIR}/build/libDLTWrapper.so ${D}${libdir}
install -m 0755 ${WORKDIR}/DLTWrapper/include/* ${D}${includedir}
}