[yocto] how to build busybox in specific recipes

ShaoTang Yu shaotangyu2011 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:55:32 PST 2018

Hi All,

If we found busybox recipes in both meta and meta-openwrt folders, how to
control bitbake to make the busybox in meta ?

We have checked the priority and found meta 5 is already higher than
meta-openwrt 8, but bitbake build busybox in meta-openwrt... We want to
build busybox in meta. Would you please advise what I miss?  Thanks.

layer                 path                                      priority
meta                  /home/stephen/LG-1000/sources/poky/meta   5
meta-openwrt          /home/stephen/LG-1000/sources/meta-openwrt  8

Regards,
Steven Yu