[yocto] qemu-native build fails on sumo due to missing capstone.h

Jon Szymaniak jon.szymaniak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:56:10 PDT 2018

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:43 Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have capstone development headers/libs installed on your build host ?

No, and I understand that's an easy thing to address on the build host.

However, I don't think this should be necessary build host dependency.
QEMU includes the capstone codebase as a git submodule, so everything
that's needed is there.

Maybe it's just a matter of tweaking the recipe to set
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX appropriately so that when the build dives down
into the capstone directory, this points to the correct prefix?

It looks like the inclusion and use of capstone is new, as of the QEMU
version included with sumo. (i.e. This appears not to be the situation
with the version used in rocko and pyro).