[yocto] Target CPU architectures that Yocto Project Support

Ricardo Ramirez o_o at ieee.org
Tue Jun 12 06:07:31 PDT 2018

 Hi Alex,

You are right. I didn't define a clear scope for what I wanted to validate.
Apologies about that imprecision.

If possible, I'd like to divide the validation process into three stages

1. The system has a clean boot up process
2. The system is tested using a C-based benchmark (e.g. SPEC CPU2006)
3. The system is validated using a more complex set of testbench frameworks
(e.g. http://www.phoronix-test-suite.com/))

My immediate goal is to accomplish stages 1 and 2.

Considering the stages listed above, what steps would I need to follow?

I appreciate your help.