[yocto] Target CPU architectures that Yocto Project Support

Ricardo Ramirez o_o at ieee.org
Sun Jun 10 19:06:49 PDT 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for the prompt reply!

My question was a follow up of Khem's inquire (posted on 2014-05-02)

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2014-May/019387.html

Using the links you sent me, I found that the old OE-Classic branch
supports sparc32 but didn't see any sparc64

http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/oe-classic/recipes/

As such, I'd like to know what steps I need to follow in order to enable a
SPARCv9 machine in Yocto.

I appreciate your answer.

-R