[yocto] Kernel configuration problems

Greg Wilson-Lindberg GWilson at sakuraus.com
Fri Jul 27 15:20:51 PDT 2018

I'm trying to add a couple of drivers to the kernel in a Raspberry pi3 build.

I've got the passing of the config options working, but I'm getting warnings from the kernel build that the options are not being applied:

WARNING: linux-raspberrypi-1_4.4.50+gitAUTOINC+04c8e47067-r0 do_kernel_configcheck: [kernel config]: specified values did not make it into the kernel's final configuration:

---------- CONFIG_SND_SOC_MAX9768 -----------------
Config: CONFIG_SND_SOC_MAX9768