[yocto] Error Report Tool Purge

Brindle, Amanda R amanda.r.brindle at intel.com
Thu Jul 19 12:01:52 PDT 2018

Every time a specific report is visited (with the end of the URL being /Errors/Details/<id>), we are tracking if the referrer is another website, the reporting tool itself, or unknown. If the referrer is another website or unknown, then we won’t delete it.

The purge script does not look at links to whole builds, so as it is right now, those would get deleted. If it’s common to link to whole builds, though, I can add something to the script to save reports from a visited or linked build.

-Amanda Brindle