[yocto] cannelloni.bb (Was: [Chicken and Egg problem] Defining RDEPENDS of the package itself)

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:18:30 PDT 2018

> :-)  I mentioned that in my original response.

I noticed after I sent my email. Sorry/apologies, I do too many
different tasks, so I get very often scrambled. :-(

> I will finish up that response later anyway so we can figure out a good strategy together.

Too many companies do this on their own, my best guess. VW, Audi, BMW,
Daimler Benz... And their partners.

Some better strategy (unification) would be well desired extras. :-)

Thank you,
Zoran
_______