[yocto] How to remove openssl from sysroots

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:35:51 PDT 2018

Ah, so are you attempting to build 32 bit apps against a 64 bit
openssl from poky? I'd say you need to either enable multilib and
build the apps against lib32-openssl:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#combining-multiple-versions-library-files-into-one-image

or make a super-minimal image which doesn't pull in 64 bit openssl.

Alex