[yocto] Any Linux/Yocto Image Installer (for target system)

Raymond Yeung rksyeung at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:10:59 PDT 2018

This brings up the next logical question - where is the installer?  I'd already done a grep and looked into the volume of output.  You could ask why don't I read the code.  Yes, only if I know what I'm reading is the "correct" file/code.  Otherwise, I could be spending a lot of time reading a lot of unrelated codes.

If I did "dd" of .hddimg to SSD, there's only 1 partition.  If I could locate where the logic is that generates this .hddimg file, perhaps I could figure out how it creates its single partition, and perhaps add one or more partitions to it as well.