[yocto] [RFT] Glibc 2.27

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:45:11 PST 2018

This one will be tough to integrate. Most of the packages depend on
this one, which is critical one. On the very bottom. I would say, this
is a big step, since here somewhere you should draw clear line. And
this line will be the following: which releases you/YOCTO crew will
support (back-port to) with Glibc 2.27, and which not?!

Zoran
_______