[yocto] Error do_compile libepoxy

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:08:56 PST 2018

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 4:05 AM, Alexander Kanavin <
alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On 01/18/2018 10:58 AM, Andrea Galbusera wrote:
>

>> Looks like my first guess was not that bad. Reverting below commit,
>> which switched to meson build system brought my build back to green.
>> Also CC-ing the patch author who might suggest further investigations.
>>
>>      libepoxy: convert to meson build
>>

> There's probably a missing header include

The original error:

../libepoxy-1.4.3/test/egl_common.c:36:20: error: implicit declaration
of function 'XOpenDisplay'; did you mean 'eglGetDisplay'?
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
     Display *dpy = XOpenDisplay(NULL);

implies a missing #include <X11/Xlib.h>