[yocto] Error do_compile libepoxy

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 02:00:52 PST 2018

FWIW: here nativesdk-libepoxy fails in do_configure already since meson
conversion

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'TOPDIR/tmp-glibc/work/x86_64-nativesdk-oesdk-linux/nativesdk-libepoxy/1.4.3-r0/build/meson-private/sanitycheckc.exe'

http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/164799/

libepoxy in master doesn't support nativesdk yet (it's part of my changes
to support virtglrenderer and spice in qemu). Is there some magic
combination of settings meson needs to work for nativesdk?