[yocto] [meta-oic] Question about Iotivity 1.3.0/1 and fixes status

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at osg.samsung.com
Thu Jan 11 01:39:00 PST 2018

On 11/01/18 02:30, Chanho Park wrote:
> Hi Philippe,

Hi Chanho Park, HNY to you
> I found you already prepared iotivity 1.3.0, 1.3.1 recipes and fixes
> in your github tree[1].

Yes they are still under review, did you test them ?

Maybe I should resend them, now.

> I wonder why you don’t post them in the meta-oic.

Well I shared patches to list couple of time:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2017-June/036896.html
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2017-September/037829.html
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2017-December/039355.html

> Do you have a plan to upstream them?
I need reviewer to approve and commit them (@Kishen ?)
or may I do it by my own
since  nobody objected on previous changes ?

Side note, I also simplified a recipe for iotivity master branch
(it now relies on scons install like tizen, debian etc)

so if it helps I will update devel branch and this page soon:
https://wiki.iotivity.org/wiki/yocto

> Best Regards,
BR, Keep in touch your feedback is valuable.

--
mailto:philippe.coval at osg.samsung.com gpg:0x467094BC
https://blogs.s-osg.org/author/pcoval/