[yocto] Change initscript level

Bishop, Mark (STRT) MBishop at smithsinterconnectinc.com
Wed Jan 10 11:49:57 PST 2018

I am just trying to change modutils.sh to run from /etc/rcS.d/S05modutils.sh to /etc/rcS.d/S15modutils.sh

I can't figure this out.  I have modified the yocto/source/arm/layers/core/meta/recipes-kernel/modutils-initscripts.bb

From: INITSCRIPT_PARAMS = "start 05 S ."
To: INITSCRIPT_PARAMS = "start 10 S ."

And I still only have S05modutils.sh

The pkg_postinst_modutils-initscripts still has "start 05 S ." in build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/modutils-initscripts/1.0-r7/pkgdata/runtime/modutils-initscripts

It's quite apparent that I don't know what I'm doing here and I could use some sage advice on how to move these startup levels around.

Thank you.

Mark Bishop
Sr. Firmware/Software Engineer - Microwave Subsystems

[cid:image001.png at 01D281ED.A45F0A90]

4726 Eisenhower Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33634
USA

T  +1 813 901 7293

mbishop at smithsinterconnectinc.com<mailto:mbishop at smithsinterconnectinc.com>

smithsinterconnect.com<http://www.smithsinterconnect.com/>

TRAK MICROWAVE IS NOW SMITHS INTERCONNECT!