[yocto] Smart Project Manager

Kirill Kondrashov kondrashovks1989 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:21:53 PST 2018

Yeah, indeed, the manufacturer of the boards officially provides BSP only
for 2.0-based releases. That sucks, but that's how it works. At least
they're not gonna make BSP individually for our needs :)

Actually smartpm covers the things I need. That's sad to know that it's
abandoned.

alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com>:

> On 01/05/2018 05:06 PM, Kirill Kondrashov wrote:
>
>> Thanks for advice, but at the moment it's a bit of a problem, I'm stuck
>> with poky2.0.3 bound to a specific board, so I will keep up with smart. But
>> what's the benefit of dnf?
>>

> Talk to the provider of the BSP layer, and ask why you need to be stuck
> with an ancient version of the YP.
>
> Dnf is not abandonware like smartpm is, for one thing :) It's actively
> maintained and supports python 3.x.
>
> Alex

Best regards,
Kirill Kondrashov