[yocto] running autoreconf during a configuration step

Rail Shafigulin rail at esenciatech.com
Thu Jan 4 07:45:27 PST 2018

I'm somewhat new to Yocto. Trying to build libsoc,
https://github.com/jackmitch/libsoc. The steps are outlined here,
https://github.com/jackmitch/libsoc#manually-building. The first one
is to run autoreconf -i. I've been looking through documentation but
didn't find anything on how to do it. Is there an EXTRA_OE<something>
variable? I did run bitbake -e | grep EXTRA_OE but didn't the only one
that is remotely related to it is EXTRA_OECONFIG, but it is for
./configure step. I would appreciate any help with it.

--
Rail Shafigulin
Software Engineer

--

*ESENCIA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.*3945 Freedom Circle, Suite #360,
Santa Clara CA 95054

Phone: +1 408 736 8284 Fax: +1 408 519 3475
http://www.esenciatech.com | http://www.lnttechservices.com