[yocto] host files linked , absolute path CMakeLists.txt

Johnny R Cash j_r.cash at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 3 05:54:36 PST 2018

Greetings.

I'm new to yocto and cross compiling, so i may be wrong interpreting my
situation to begin with...

Post compile i get the message:

ERROR: pylongps-0.1.0-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: package pylongps
contains bad RPATH /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

It seems to me the reason is an entry in CMakeLists.txt specifying an
absolute path:

link_directories(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ lib/ ./messages)

So i assume i should patch this line to account for yocto /
crosscompiling. I have no idea though how or where i should look for
that answer.

Thanks for your support.