[yocto] Looking for an Embedded Developer using Yocto

Stephen Perry PerryS at talgroup.net
Mon Feb 26 08:06:02 PST 2018

I am looking for an Linux Embedded Developer with experience with Yocto working on Network Devices for a full time role with a company in Toronto Canada.

Please feel free to reach out to me for more details if interested.

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Perry, Sr. I.T. Recruiter  | TAL Technology
69 Yonge Street, Suite 1100 | Toronto, Ontario M5E 1K3  |Phone:  416.599.1825 ext. 223
www.talgroup.net<http://www.talgroup.net/>  | Connect with us on Facebook<https://business.facebook.com/TALGroupInc>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/TALGroup> & LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/206776/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D38551.1058B310]<https://www.camsc.ca/>

TAL Group is proud to be a CAMSC Certified Supplier in 2018. #DiversityMatters in the workplace, and we commit to creating opportunities for minority and aboriginal owned businesses, suppliers and jobseekers across Canada.