[yocto] [Yocto][Meta-Raspberrypi] Yocto apt sources.list for Raspberry Pi

Laigui Qin qinlaigui at 126.com
Mon Feb 26 06:19:32 PST 2018

Thanks Ross. got your point on Raspbian package difference. and PACKAGE_FEED_URLS attribute is useful for me. -Mike

At 2018-02-26 18:16:48, "Burton, Ross" <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:

Running your own feed for personal use is trivial, just point lighttpd or any other HTTP server at the deploy/deb directory on your build machine.  If you set PACKAGE_FEED_URLS in your local.conf to the URL of the server then future images will contain a pre-populated sources.list.

However the only relationship between your Yocto image and Rapsian is that they both use Linux and APT. You can't just re-use packages from Raspian (just like you wouldn't expect to re-use packages from Fedora), so if that's your goal then you should just use Raspian.

Ross