[yocto] Postinstallation script warnings in Yocto 2.4 Rocko

Diaz de Grenu, Jose Jose.DiazdeGrenu at digi.com
Mon Feb 12 03:40:39 PST 2018

> You can set self.log_check_expected_regexes in RpmRootfs class in meta/lib/oe/rootfs.py, but
>
> a) depending on how broad your regex is, you might suppress real failures of the scriptlets;
>
> b) it would be only your local hack until the issue is resolved properly.
>
> Alex

Can you detail how this would be done?

Is it possible to append to 'log_check_expected_regex' from the .bb recipe that generates the warning? Or the only option is to patch the poky layer?

Is there any way to remove these warnings in rocko without modifying the poky layer? (I cannot modify community layers)

Thanks.